By using ‘FnanArt’, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions. ‘FnanArt’ reserves the right to make changes to these Conditions at any time, without prior notification. You are requested to visit this page periodically to review any potential changes.
(1) The Customer must be at least 18 years of age.
(2) The customer admits that he is the only user of this website.
(3) The customer is solely responsible for securing his account.
(1) The customer will be provided with the service in line with the package (s) selected by the customer as shown on the ‘FnanArt’ website.
(2) The customer is solely charged of preparing and sending all the specifications of the required service.
(3) The customer must pay for the required service in advance, by any of the payment ways provided by ‘FnanArt’.
(4) The customer will be responsible for the package (s) selected.
(5) When ‘FnanArt’ provides any service to the customer, the customer shall review and respond.
(6) After reviewing, the customer shall notify ‘FnanArt’ and provide information concerning amendments to be made to the provided service within 48 hours of receiving it.
(7) The customer will be deemed to have accepted the service in case of failing to promptly informing ‘FnanArt’ about any notes concerning the service.
(8) ‘FnanArt’ is responsible for providing you with the required service on time and in case of any delay, you will refund your payment.
(9) The Services are provided for the customer’s sole and exclusive use and shall not be used or relied upon by any third party.
(10) ‘FnanArt’ reserves the right to change any service at any time.
(11) Prices for the services, howsoever given, are based on conditions ruling on the date of their giving and are subject to change.
(1) ‘FnanArt’ reserves the right to terminate the service with or without notice at any time and in this case ‘FnanArt’ will determine the amount of any refund (if any) to be paid to the customer.
(2) The customer shall not be entitled to any refund in case of breaching any of the terms and conditions of this agreement.
Upon a request by ‘FnanArt’, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless ‘FnanArt’ and its subsidiaries, agents, affiliates, co-branders, officers, or other employees and partners from all liabilities to, claims of any third party due to or arising out of your violation of any of these Terms and Conditions.
No order of the customer may be cancelled by the customer, except with FnanArt’s express agreement and on such terms as ‘FnanArt’ may require.
Operation of Website
(1) ‘FnanArt’ shall not be responsible for any delays or interruptions of, or errors or omissions contained in, the Website. ‘FnanArt’ reserves the right, but shall not be required, to correct any delays, interruptions, errors or omissions.
(2) ‘FnanArt’ may at any time discontinue the Website in whole or in part, may change or eliminate any transmission method, and may change transmission speeds or other signal characteristics. ‘FnanArt’ shall not be responsible for any loss, cost, damage or liability that may result.
Rights of ‘FnanArt’
(1) The Customer grants ‘FnanArt’ exclusive right and license to use, adapt, reproduce, publish, modify, translate, create, distribute, derivative works from, communicate to the public, perform and display and/or incorporate in other works, in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, the designs provided by ‘FnanArt’, for the full term of any intellectual property rights that may exist in such designs to the extent necessary to provide the customer with the service and the designs.
(2) In certain circumstances, ‘FnanArt’ is required by law to collect evidence of identity from its customers. If the customer fails to supply any due diligence evidence which ‘FnanArt’ requests, ‘FnanArt’ will be unable to provide the services to the customer.
Rights of the Customer:
Subject to the customer’s compliance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, the customer shall own the final design provided to the customer by ‘FnanArt’ hereunder. The customer shall not, however, own any materials, media or other content generated during any revision cycles leading up to the final design, with such right, title and interest expressly reserved to ‘FnanArt’.
(1) ‘FnanArt’ disclaims liability for any loss or damage caused by any customer’s misuse of the website.
(2) ‘FnanArt’ disclaims liability for any information provided by the cCustomer to ‘‘FnanArt’ which may be disclosed by accident or by third parties’ illegal acts.
The customer undertakes that ‘FnanArt’ website shall not be used directly or indirectly for any unlawful purpose. The customer will indemnify ‘FnanArt’ against all and any losses and costs that ‘FnanArt’ may incur as a result of any unlawful purposes. Unlawful purposes are deemed to include but are not limited to:
- Revealing trade secrets without owning them.
- Transmitting immoral or harmful contents.
- Posting advertisements.
- Infringing on others’ rights.
- Logging into a server or account that you are not authorized to access.
- Violation of copyright.